- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passports must be valid for 6 months after your date of departure from Honduras. You can still apply if your passport is set to expire, but you must make plans to renew your passport prior to the brigade.
- For medical professionals, medical credentials must be valid for the duration of the trip. You can still apply if your license is set to expire, but you must make plans to renew your license prior to the brigade.
- Payment of full program fees due at least 4 weeks prior to brigade
- Physical requirements:
- Be able to withstand up to 90 degrees F without air conditioning
- Walk approximately 1 mile to the surgery center and back each day
- Stand for up to 10 hours a day while working in the surgery center